Sunday, August 15, 2010

Lazy Sundays

Wake up. 


Brunch.


Pool time out at my dad's place.


Afternoon Nap.


Frisbee with Lambda Chi. 


___________________________________________



It's easy to see why Sundays have become my favorite day of the week this summer. 


For me, most Sundays are the day when I allow myself to let go and completely forget about any of the current sources of stress in my life. 


Everyone needs to have those kind of days. It's good for your soul, good for your body. In this day and age, we all too often let ourselves get consumed in whatever is currently prominent in our lives.


Whether it's work, school, a relationship, or something else, people all too often forget to step back and take time for a self evaluation, time to enjoy being yourself and figuring out what your relationship with yourself means to you. 


That's why I've tried to make Sundays that day for me. This summer has been pretty crazy for me, and I've certainly dealt with more than what I've expected. 


Things can get kind of overwhelming sometimes in life, and that's why Lazy Sundays are the perfect way for me to recharge and relax prior to the new work week. 


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: