Sunday, August 22, 2010

College Athletics Season

A Soccer ball.Image via Wikipedia
Well, it's a week before the end before the end of August, and for me that means the start of 9 4 solid months of being busy working various Memphis Tiger athletic events.


It all gets underway this evening at Mike Rose Soccer Complex when the Lady Tiger soccer squad takes on Samford.


In the business of media relations, once the season starts, it seems that you only get busier until a slight break when football is over around Christmas. Other than that, it's pretty hectic from August to the end of April. 


As busy as I know I'm going to be this fall between athletic events, school, friends and fraternity stuff, I can't wait to get things started. By nature, I prefer to be extremely busy. When I have nothing to do, I go stir crazy pretty quickly.


So, here's to the 2010-11 Tiger Atheltics season. Let's make it a good one.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: